How we support you?
- Once you submit an enquiry, our empanelled experts will review your enquiry and initiate necessary discussions with you to understand the requirement
- Once the requirement has been established, our team will submit a time estimate and a nominal quote depending on the level of support required.
- Personalised solution will be built for you once you are satisfied with our expertise. We trust that you will find immense value in the support provided.
- We will draw out an agreement for the support provided along with all required details.
- We shall strictly adhere to the terms and conditions of the agreement.
Our summary of contract document including technical review identifies risk factors in your contract which helps you to negotiate for appropriate terms, which benefit the parties to maintain their profits as planned. If required, we provide technical support also.
- We review your contract with focus on highlighting the risk factors.
- On execution of the contract, as per agreed terms and conditions, we provide do’s & dont’s statement.
- Provide monthly monitoring statement.
- Alarm statement.
- We provide support in correspondence management commensurate with the contract terms and conditions.
- Support in Claims, Dispute Invocation, and Arbitration if any.
Post Contract Management Support
As per research report of International Association for Contract and Commercial Management stating that the organizations lose 9.2% revenue loss every year on account of poor contracts management. On execution of the contract, there will be several challenges, several new things which may arrive at the time of execution of your contract. These challenges are to be addressed appropriately on day to day basis as per the terms and conditions of your contract by developing appropriate documentation with substantial evidence. Generally, parties focus on addressing the challenges or new things amicably but they may miss the resolution of such challenges as per contract terms and conditions and develop appropriate documentation. At the later stage terms and conditions of the contract only plays a vital role. There is every chance that at the later stage these challenges may lead to unnecessary discussions, continuation of the contract period or sometimes losses in your contract.
We provide support in:
- Preparation and submission of claims if any.
- Claims settlement meetings.
- Dispute Invocation Process.
- Arbitration Invocation and for conducting the arbitration proceedings.
Real Estate/Infrastructure Projects
Assisting in preparation of contractor and subcontractor agreements. Monitoring of such agreements. Preparation of service level agreements. As per the requirement, we provide pre & post contract management services.
Solutions For Indvidual and Family Matters!
Support in Will Drafting, Land Registration, Apartment Registration, Family Dispute Cases, Partition, money recovery litigations, joint venture agreements, issues arising out of employment, implementation of policies, claims submission involving Government Institutions, Public/Private Enterprise, Security Agencies (Associations for Ex-Service Man) and provide further support as required.
For your easy understanding on the important terms and conditions in several agreements we have created training videos on important areas of contracts that may arise in our day to day activities. These training videos help you to understand important aspects of your contracts. we undertake corporate trainings to projects/sales Team as per the requirement. we also provide customized contracts/claims management training as per your requirement. For details click here!